Sod Service Provider
Thinking about Sodding?
Here at All Phaze Irrigation, your Sod Service Provider, we specialize in delivering and installing high quality sod throughout the entire Pinellas County, Pasco County and Hillsborough County area. It is extremely important to purchase the correct sod as each type requires different needs to flourish.
The four most common turfs we install consist of St Augustine Floratam/Palmetto, Bahia, Bermuda and Zoysia grasses. Before all installations, prepping and preparing your project is a crucial process which ultimately sets the foundation. Removing all old grass, prepping soil, weed control, installing sod builders along with a smooth grade are all major factors for the perfect outcome.
A proficient sprinkler system is required to ensure quality. Hiring a certified pest control company immediately after installation helps maintain proper fertilization, insect control, weed control as well as fungus / Disease Control. Let the sod experts here at All Phaze provide you with a free quote today. Make All Phaze Irrigation your Sod Service Provider provider today.
For Sod Installation or Sod Delivery Please Call 727.215.7850
Read Our Reviews
Our project included:
• Repairing/replacing sump pumps
• Repairing/replacing other drainage
• Repairing existing irrigation system
• Removing seashells from front and back yards
• Planting sod
• Landscaping with flowers, plants, and seashell beds around most trees
We spent months talking to vendors, and very few were willing to take on the entire job. We’re so glad Bryan did. We’re very happy with the finished product and highly recommend All Phaze Irrigation. Some things of note from our experience:
• Really great communication throughout the process. Early on, we had a miscommunication about one aspect of the job. The issue was resolved overnight because Bryan is so responsive.
• Just 3 days before Hurricane Ian was on course to hit our area, Anthony worked diligently to make sure our sump pump was up and running before we evacuated.
• Bryan understood we had a budget and worked hard to stay within it. He also pushed to make everything the best it could be. It really seemed like he cared as much about the finished product as we did.
Bryan is a great human being and has a great company! It is refreshing to be provided with fantastic service and they even come back quickly to tweak 2 heads. We were amazed at how quickly he came in and got the job done at a very fair price. our first quote from another company was $500. then their other quote was $4,300.00. Bryan with All Phaze was MUCH BETTER priced. They were professional and has responded quickly to my calls. I am spreading the word and now my neighbor wants them to put in a new system because they can't find a good company.
All Phaze responded quickly for a repair that we needed per my request & schedule. It was a particularly difficult repair working around tree roots and other obstacles. The field tech was very knowledgeable and exhibited the diligence & professionalism to get the job done right! I couldn't have been more satisfied! I highly recommend this company for your irrigation needs!
Why Choose All Phaze Irrigation?
We have been providing the ultimate in quality sprinkler installation, sprinkler repair and sprinkler maintenance throughout our business life. Our aim is to assist with emphasis on value as well as energy and water conservation. Whether you’re looking for a new design and installation or a visit from our professional service department, All Phaze Irrigation is honored to serve you.