10 Essential Spring Lawn Care Tips for a Vibrant Lawn
Spring is here, calling for the need to have an alive-looking lawn! Using our top spring lawn care tips, you can stand out from the rest of the neighborhood.
Does My Lawn Need Resodding?
Resodding your lawn can be a quick and effective way to get a luscious healthy, green lawn. New sod is effectively a hard reset.
Why Repairing Your Sprinkler System This Winter Could Save You Money!
Repairing your sprinkler system this winter could potentially save you hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of dollars in the future.
The Best Landscape Lighting Trends in 2023
Looking to give your outdoor spaces a makeover? Then it's time to take a look at the best landscape lighting trends in 2023!
Florida Winter Lawn Care Tips to Keep It Looking Great in 2022!
Winter lawn care in Florida this year may require some alternative thinking, in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
When Is It Time to Stop Watering Your Lawn in Fall?
Knowing when to stop watering your lawn in fall in Florida brings a different answer to the rest of the country. Any quick Google search will give you advice about freezing temperatures and hard ground, but of course, here in the Sunshine State, we get plenty of... sunshine! We recommend that you don't stop watering your lawn in the fall in Florida! If you want to keep your grass lush and green next spring, you must keep watering, mowing and [...]
Read Our Reviews
Amazing work!! Totally professional. They upgraded our landscaping, trimmed trees, installed sod and mulch, and installed landscape lighting. First class.
Our project included:
• Repairing/replacing sump pumps
• Repairing/replacing other drainage
• Repairing existing irrigation system
• Removing seashells from front and back yards
• Planting sod
• Landscaping with flowers, plants, and seashell beds around most trees
We spent months talking to vendors, and very few were willing to take on the entire job. We’re so glad Bryan did. We’re very happy with the finished product and highly recommend All Phaze Irrigation. Some things of note from our experience:
• Really great communication throughout the process. Early on, we had a miscommunication about one aspect of the job. The issue was resolved overnight because Bryan is so responsive.
• Just 3 days before Hurricane Ian was on course to hit our area, Anthony worked diligently to make sure our sump pump was up and running before we evacuated.
• Bryan understood we had a budget and worked hard to stay within it. He also pushed to make everything the best it could be. It really seemed like he cared as much about the finished product as we did.
Bryan is a great human being and has a great company! It is refreshing to be provided with fantastic service and they even come back quickly to tweak 2 heads. We were amazed at how quickly he came in and got the job done at a very fair price. our first quote from another company was $500. then their other quote was $4,300.00. Bryan with All Phaze was MUCH BETTER priced. They were professional and has responded quickly to my calls. I am spreading the word and now my neighbor wants them to put in a new system because they can't find a good company.
Why Choose All Phaze Irrigation?
We have been providing the ultimate in quality sprinkler installation, sprinkler repair and sprinkler maintenance throughout our business life. Our aim is to assist with emphasis on value as well as energy and water conservation. Whether you’re looking for a new design and installation or a visit from our professional service department, All Phaze Irrigation is honored to serve you.